The places located in Himalayan ranges of India are the best places to visit in India. That places are in the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Leh and Ladhak, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Sikkim. This blog provides the list of the places state wise to visit in summer. Try to visit all the places in one state in one trip. If possible try to cover more that one state in one trip. I have visited all these places and enjoyed the beauty of the nature. Now it is your turn to visit the places and enjoy the beauty of the nature in the coming summer.
Jammu And Kashmir – Heaven On The Earth
Really, it is a heaven on the earth made for people living in India. There are snow capped mountains, picturesque landscape, breathtaking beautiful Valleys, flowing river with clean water, mesmerising lakes, shikara ride, houseboats. All these things are gives pleasure to your mind. Everybody should visit this place in life. Some of the most visited places by the traveller are listed below:
1. Srinagar – Shikara Ride In Dal Lake
2. Indira Gandhi Tulip garden – Asia’s Largest Tulip Garden
3. Sonmarg – The Medow of Gold
4. Gulmarg – India’s Best Skiing Place & Gandola Ride
5. Amarnath Caves- Pilgrimage Place
6. Aru vally – Natural Beauty
7. Pahalgam – Picturesque View
8. Chandanwadi – Most Beautiful Place
9. Betaab Valley – Panoramic View
Leh And Ladhak – The Moonland Of India
This is one of the most beautiful state in India. It is the most searched destination by international traveler on Google search. It is a land of mountains, monasteries, valleys, rivers, desert, passes and lakes. It has scenic beauty and paradise for trekking lovers. Must visit places are listed below
1. Pangong Lake – 3 Idiot Suiting Spot
2. Magnetic Hill – The Optical Illusion Theory
3. Khardung La Pass – Gateway To Numbra Valley
4. Kargil – Operation Vijay
5. Numbra Valley- Famous For White Sand Desert
6. Tso Moriri Lake – Sparkling Blue Lake
7. Thiksey Monastery- Buddhist Monastery
8. Zanskar River – Most Beautiful River
Tips: If you have more days to spare and high budget then these two trips can be combined together. But get confirm the opening date of road from Srinagar to Leh. Generally it opens in the month of May. The sightseeing on both sides of the road are very beautiful. Srinagar to Kargil is one of the most beautiful journeys. My suggestion is that everybody should enjoy this road trip.
Himachal Pradesh: The Abode Of Snow
Himachal Pradesh is the state visited by the majority of people. It is near to Delhi and Chandigarh. Maximum tourist visiting Shimla, Kullu and Manali. But there are many other beautiful places in Himachal Pradesh to visit. Some of the very beautiful places are listed below:
1.Dalhousie – Paragliding sport
2. Khajjiar – Mini Switzerland of India
3. Dharamshala- World Famous Monastery
4. Manali – Famous For Rohtang Pass
5. Manikaran – Spring Water And Gurudwara
6. Shimla- Capital City of Himachal Pradesh
7. Lahaul – Beautiful Vally
8. Spiti – Little Tibet
9. Solang vally- paragliding and Roapway
10. Beas River- Best River
11. Kinnaur – Land Of Amazing Beauty
Suggestion: Manali to Leh Road Trip: Manali to Leh via Rohtang pass will be one of the best trip in your life. It requires two days to reach Leh from Manali. You must try this road trip. My suggestion is that once in life you must travel by this road.
Uttarakhand – Devbhoomi: The Land Of God
This state is known as God’s own country. Really god made this state very beautiful. The state has rivers like Ganga, Yamuna, Mahanamda and Alaknanda. There are mountains, snow, waterfalls, natural beauty and greenery. The major spiritual places like Rhishikesh, Haridwar, Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath are in Uttarakhand State. Some of the most visited places by the people are listed below.
3. Haridwar – The Ganga Arti
4. Naineetal – The City Of Lakes
5. Almora – Panoramic Vier Of Himalaya
6. Kasauni _ The Scotland Of India
7.Jimkarbet – National Park
8. Ranikhet –Green Forest
9. Chardham – Gangotri – Yamunotri – Badrinath -Kedarnath
10. Auli – Ski activities
Sikkim – The Valley Of Rice
Sikkim is the north east state of India and is famous for its natural beauty, snowy mountains, dense forest, adventure, history and rich culture. It has lakes, waterfalls, green sprawled, river and monasteries. Its beauty gives immense pleasure. Some of the important places in Sikkim are listed below. To see all these places minimum 4 days are required.
1. Tsomgo Lake – Changing Colors Of water
2. Nathula Pass – Connect India And China By Road
3. Lachung – Famous as Zero Point
4. Peling – Famous Shrine
5. Rumtek – World famous Monasteries
6. Yumthang Vally – The Vally Of Flowers
These are the places I visited in Summer. I hope that the information given above will be useful to you for planning a summer trip in India.
Please write your remark.